Report a Concern

This is a non-emergency way for residents to submit service requests and report a problems within the City of Gadsden.

Common Requests Types:

  • Trash and Debris
  • Animal Control
  • Roads and Streets
  • Code Violations

How can I submit a request?

  1. Submit a request on this page using the form on this page
  2. Download the free HeyGadsden app from the App Store or Google Play Store (Coming soon!)