Larry is serving his first term on the city council. He chairs the Finance Committee, is Vice Chair of the Public Works Committee, and is a member of the Intergovernmental Relations Committee. He is a member of the National League of Cities (NLC) 2023 Community and Economic Development Federal Advocacy Committee as well as the NLC 2023 Council on Youth, Education, and Families.
- Native of Gadsden
- Chief Operating Officer of ACI Supply Co., Inc. Trucking
- Former law enforcement officer
- President of NAACP Youth & College Chapter of Alabama
- President of Etowah County SCLC Youth
- National Baptist Convention Youth Music Leader
- Youth Minister of New Life World Ministries in Nashville, TN
- Youth Director of the 16th Street Baptist Church of Gadsden, AL
- Youth in Government Speaker for the State of Alabama
- Former President of Carver Community Revitalization Committee (CCRC).
- Award from Robert L. Santos, Director of U.S. Census Bureau under former President Donald Trump
- Community Clean Up Award through Keep Alabama Clean under Governor Kay Ivey.
- Honored by former City of Gadsden Mayor Sherman Guyton for hosting the longest standing Juneteenth Celebration, which began with the late Floyd L. Donald and continued under Larry’s leadership.